Thursday, January 28, 2010

No Loan Mod Update

Waiting, waiting, waiting.....It's driving me crazy.

I'm a little crazy and anxious to begin with, but waiting to hear about our loan modification is making me even more anxious. We need to know Bof A. This bullshit of keeping us waiting 3 months, all the while making payments that are currently 60% of our income is dizzyingly stressful.

I would be fine if we knew that we were going to walk away from the house. At least there would be a plan and days to look forward too when there will be cash in our pockets. But no. That's not the way it works. We wait three-four months to find out if we get a loan modification, what the modification is and then we get a trial period of three months. Then, from what I've heard and read, we have another huge round of waiting and paperwork that not many people make it through in order to make the modification permanent.

I'm trying to stay positive. I'm reading up on all my positive thinking strrategies, but thinking good thoughts about Bank of America is really hard to do. I've still got two more weeks before I can call again to get put on the expedited list. I keep hoping it won't take that long and one of these days I'll get a huge envelope in the mail, or an express envelope from UPS. Then I can breathe easy and know what the future holds. I like to be able to plan things at laest 3-4 months out as far as finances go and this is wrecking any and all new year planning. I can't handle it. I have to be in control and know what is going on and this is throwing a wrench into my system.

No comments: