Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I won't do that again

That just seriously drained my brain. I am not political. I would much rather argue about whether Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are really dating then talk about anything that is on the real news.

I'm just not that person. That must have just been a brain fart. I will not do that again. That just seems like it will set me up to get a lot of crazies posting back about how I don't know shit about the situation. Well they would be right. I have an opinion, but it is no more right or wrong than anyone else's opinion, but I'm not going to argue about it. What is your opinion is yours, and mine is mine. I won't try and change yours and I'll keep mine. End of story.

Whew. Now tomorrow I'll get back to posting about my rad trip to Vegas this weekend to celebrate my being a mother for ten years to a cool little kid.

No comments: