Friday, May 7, 2010

Modification Update Again

So Jowanna Hilll seems to have disappeared off the face of the earth again. That and her email address is coming back as undeliverable. WTF. I was going to go back and see what my good friend Louis had to say about this, but before I did that I ran across an e-mail he had sent me which listed the phone numbers of other negotiators who work with Jowanna who I should contact in case I can't get a hold of Jowanna. All of their phone numbers were out of service. Double WTF. So I called Louis and left a message. Still no response from him, but I am currently on hold trying to get some info from a generic B of A representative.

This all started because I got 2 bills from B of A yesterday saying that I was late on my May payment and that I either needed to pay an extra $515/ month into my escrow account in addition to my mortgage payment or that I could make a one time $2040 payment to catch up on my delinquent escrow.

This was baffling since Jowanna told me not to make an April or May payment.

Okay, so the official word from B of A is that I should just keep waiting for Jowanna. She does still work there. She is still assigned to my file. I should only do as Jowanna says. I was told that if I do not hear back from her or get a statement in the mail for the June 1 payment then I should call back for further instructions.

This gets complicated some times. All of the info that is sent to me in the mail contradicts the info that Jowanna and the bank tells me. Always call. Things will hopefully all work themselves out in the end.

No comments: