Thursday, May 13, 2010

Vegas Baby, Vegas

So yes, again we are travelling to Las Vegas this weekend. For people who don't gamble we sure go there a lot. It's fun. There's a lot to look at. I love the faux architecture. I love to people watch. I love the food. I love the window shopping. I love to get dressed up and walk around. It's kind of like an old school promenade. It's like the Bath of the 21st century.

I'm going to eat all kinds of sugar but try and not have any soda. It's all about cakes and pies and donuts this weekend with maybe a little ice cream thrown in as well. Thank god for Spanxs!

I will try and post a blog post tomorrow, but hopefully we will leave early and I'll run out of time. That will put me one blog post behind my original goal, but I think I'm going to keep blogging daily. I've always got something to whine about and I like to daily writing. I need to get in that habit.

I am however going to go back to writing on my second blog again, Reading and Writing at 7000'. I gave it up for a while, but rather than bore some of you with my extensive reading lists, and mindless literary tirades I will post them over there instead of here. Get the link from my profile page because I'm too lazy to post it in here.

Till tomorrow, or till Monday. I'll bring back some pictures of all our Vegas debauchery.

No comments: